• Installation, maintenance in operational condition (current administration) of OS, Linux applications and optimization of their operation
• Supervision of infrastructure and applications as well as the resolution of incidents / problems
• Update of operating procedures and documentation for technical teams and users.
• Continually ensure the anticipation, identification, analysis and implementation of technological or functional changes required in collaboration with the team in place
• Establish a methodology allowing the industrialization of our processes and the security of our systems in terms of:
o Configuration Management
o Document Management
o Automation (deployment)
o Performance tuning
o Capacity management
• Active participation in the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of our digital platforms/Web Banking
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Linux system level (Red Hat-based) and network analysis
• Knowledge of the following: AIX - Websphere - MQSeries – Tomcat/Jboss - Ansible – Dynatrace
• You have a solid knowledge of Linux server operating systems and expertise in the field of virtualization solutions and SAN management.
• Experience in Devops
• You have good communication skills (NL and/or FR, ENG)
• Excellent collaboration with different teams
You work in a dynamic and international environment within a growing company with a strong identity. Your job is varied and challenging. You receive an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits.
Any questions? Contact Marie.Vandervelden@atrecruitment.be