For our client, a Belgium-based company established in 2011, I’m looking for an Account Executive. They cover a whole range of Atlassian products.
They are looking for an experienced Account Executive able to manage and win complex deals involving multiple stakeholders and longer sales cycles. You will develop long term relationships with their new and existing clients and generate upsell opportunities.
You will work closely with the marketing team and sales engineers to gain an excellent understanding of the client needs and identify opportunities to market the product even better.
If you get a kick out of adding real value for our customers and closing lasting deals, then you are the right one.
You will (boldly) go wherever good sales results may take you!
This may include the following:
• Research, plan, manage and close upsell opportunities with the existing customer base
• Leverage existing relationships and networking contacts to find new Sales leads
• Identify new target accounts,and develop relationships with key stakeholders to generate high value client opportunities in order to build out the Exalate Network
• Maintain strong business relationships with clients and prospects and understand their changing needs
You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to carve out your own sales path to growth!
• You’ll make product presentations and present POC’s in close collaboration with a dedicated pre-sales engineer
• You’ll maintain accurate sales records, figures, and reports in the sales database and the relevant customer information
• You’ll go work for a scale-up company, in a start-up function, so you’re very eager, entrepreneurial, ready to explore, experiment and build your own way, with growth in mind
• You have experience in closing deals with complex buyer’s journeys in IT-related industries with technical products
• You are comfortable targeting existing customers to create upselling opportunities of high value
• You are able to conduct proper research and analysis to identify target accounts and build relationships with key stakeholders
• You are an excellent networker, presenter and negotiator
• You have a Team-player mentality, but you’re definitely also a self-starter at heart
• At this company, they speak over 19 languages, yet the go-to language for both internal and external communication is English
• It would be a plus if you have sales management experience and an ITIL or SIAM certifications
• Flexible working hours
• The opportunity to be in charge of your own agenda and to shape your job
• Working from home if you want to
• Free lunches when the office re-opens
• A competitive salary
• Extra legal benefits, when opting for a payroll contract in Belgium
• Training on demand