Allround System Engineer
Our client is a globally known organization within the food products market. The company operates from 20 countries and employs over 8.500 people worldwide. Sustainable solutions in combination with excellent service are their main priority.
In their Infrastructure team different technologies are managed by a small team of 6 specialised system engineers, e.g. network specialists, telecommunication specialists, Office 365 specialists, …
We are currently looking for a System Engineer with a strong interest and/or experience in security operations to specialise in these domains as a lead engineer.
Manage the infrastructure on a daily basis;
Design the infrastructure based on business needs and align with the Center of Excellence on group level;
Implement the infrastructure as designed;
Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints in second or third line;
Investigate recurring incidents (problems) to remove the root cause of the problem;
Establish best practices through the entire technical support process;
Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement;
Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers;
Collaborate on Group level for the definition of standards for well-defined basic ICT technology domains (network, telephony, workstations, end-point security, software distribution, …) in close collaboration with internal and external specialist;
Ensure all basic ICT technology is respecting SLA’s defined (or non-defined);
Install and manage a monitoring system for all business-critical ICT components in order to reduce time between incident occurrence and start of the incident solving process.
• 3-4 years of experience in a role as system engineer, ideally in a significantly sized organisation supporting 200+ networked PCs in an international environment;
• Good level of technical skills, troubleshooting basic ICT infrastructure issues with hardware, software & networking;
• Intrigued by the cyber security technologies and following the evolutions in that domain closely;
• In depth knowhow about AD and AD Servers;
• Good inter-personal skills: diplomatic and able to inspire user confidence;
• Ability to determine appropriate work priorities and manage workload effectively.
You will work for a stable and growing organization with international prestige. You will get the opportunity to use your knowledge and talents to the fullest and will be part of a team that always wants to move forward and go the extra mile for their customers.
You will receive an attractive salary package complemented by a package of fringe benefits that will be personally measured based on your experience.
You get the opportunity to work in a hybrid working structure.