Embedded Software Engineer
Our client, a leader in the field of design, development and production of observation material for defense and aerospace, is currently looking for an embedded software engineer to strengthen their team
– You will be a member of the Software Engineering team.
– You will be involved in the full software development cycle of all products.
– Development on embedded microcontrollers, Linux OS drivers or kernel modules adaptations.
– Dive into existing projects or create new projects from scratch.
– Interact with video processing systems on FPGA based hardware.
– Master or bachelor in Embedded Systems or similar by experience.
– At least 1 year of relevant experience as an Embedded Software Engineer.
– You have a passion for software, Linux systems and understand the interfaces with electronic hardware and FPGA.
– You have relevant experience in object oriented programming. You are experienced in C, C++ and Python.
– Familiar with version control in GIT
– You write and speak English fluently
You will take part in the development of high technological products. Besides an attractive salary, our client offers fringe benefits such as:
– Group insurance
– Medical care insurance
– Meal vouchers
– Bike lease program
– Possibility to include a company car
– Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours
– 30 holidays
– Possibility for occasional telework