FPGA Firmware Designer
Our client, a leader in the field of design, development and production of observation material for defense and aerospace, is currently looking for an FPGA Firmware Designer to strengthen their team.
– You will be a member of the Firmware Design Team.
– You will be involved in the full firmware development cycle of all products.
– Have the chance to work with challenging products designed for extreme environments.
– Involved in jobs ranging from the realization of IP cores in CPLD, FPGA and SOC designs to software, electronics and image sensors.
– You will work with FPGA and SDK tools to realize a fully working system where you assist the design, simulation, debugging and realization of the firmware.
– Take responsibility for the documentation and git version control.
– Master or bachelor in electronics or computer science or similar by experience.
– At least 1 year of relevant experience as an FPGA Firmware Designer
– You master VHDL.
– Proficient with FPGA tools for synthesis, analysing and mapping your design.
– Hands-on programming languages is a plus. (python, C, C++,…)
– You write and speak English fluently
You will take part in the development of high technological products. Besides an attractive salary, our client offers fringe benefits such as:
– Group insurance
– Medical care insurance
– Meal vouchers
– Bike lease program
– Possibility to include a company car
– Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours
– 30 holidays
– Possibility for occasional telework