International Service Delivery Manager – Infra
Our client is the shared service center for IT of a global industrial group with a diverse portfolio. They operate worldwide with approximately 160 employees. The headquarters are located in the Brussels region and counts 50 employees. Due to the growth of the company, we are looking for an INTERNATIONAL SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER INFRA.
The role of International Service Delivery Manager Infra is a new role within the organization. In this role, you will be responsible to reposition IT within the group. You will be focusing on what added value the different IT infrastructure tools bring to the organization.
Your tasks & responsibilities?
– Define and maintain best-in-class IT service management within the organization;
– Experience managing international outsourcing operations with responsibilities across multiple sites:
– Providing recommendations to internal stakeholders based on relevant market trends and industry information;
– Manages and facilitates the Governance framework, including training for internal stakeholders;
– Planning, implementation and tracking initiatives to drive continuous service and process improvements;
– Ensure that resources are in place and tactics developed and executed to achieve agreed upon goals and strategies.
– You have a proven track record in a similar job, preferably in an industrial environment;
– You are a good people manager with strong leadership skills and thrives in an
international and multicultural environment;
– You are a problem solver, flexible and result oriented;
– You are used to work in fast – changing environments;
– You have excellent communication, networking and collaboration skills,
– You have an analytical mindset and are stress resistant;
– You are willing to travel.
You will be working in an international oriented organization, being a part of a well-established group, in a new role. You will work with internal and external contacts at all levels. For your strong leadership and knowledge, you will receive a fair salary and interesting extralegal benefits.