IT Coordinator – Leuven
Our client, 3D Systems (formerly LayerWise), is a dynamic and leading enterprise, specialized in 3D Printing of metal components. 3D Systems is based in Leuven and not only a technology developer but also a technology user. This makes them a strong innovation partner for clients in the industrial, medical and dental sector.
As a member of the 3D Systems IT team, you’ll take a leadership role in all major IT Network and System functions. This includes for example: escalated help-desk support, life-cycle IT project management, and IT-related end-user training.
Some of your responsibilities are:
• You work both individually and collectively to find solutions for more complex technical problems and resolving them.
• You receive escalated help-desk requests that cannot be resolved by more junior members of the IT team.
• You develop procedures that document complex technical tasks. Creates best practices for recurring tasks.
• You provide support during PC hardware and software deployment projects.
• You take a leadership rol in major company IT-related projects (i.e. system requirements definition, analysis, design, procurement/development, deployment, upgrade, and replacement).
• Bachelor degree in IT
• You have 3 years of experience in a IT Helpdesk support environment or in a Lead IT, System Administrator or Network Administrator role
• You have experience working in a Microsoft environment
• Experience working in a datacenter and cloud environment is a plus
• Scripting experience is a plus
• You are self-motivated, have great communication skills and are eager to learn
• Good knowledge of English and Dutch
• A challenging job in a young and dynamic team
• You get to work in a high-tech environment
• A competitive salary and additional non-statutory benefits
• Career opportunities in a global company with exponential growth.