Lead Certification Specialist (Izmir, Turkey)
Our client is a B2B manufacturing company active within the machinery industry. They have activities in Turkey, the US and the Middle East.
To meet their growth ambitions and investments at the knowhow and manufacturing centre in Izmir (Turkey), we are currently looking for a Lead Certification Specialist.
• Collect pertinent documents required for product certification;
• Perform related duties as defined to support product certification, document and record control;
• Write and evaluate procedures to improve the certification processes.
• Actively support process, safety and quality improvement initiatives;
• Submit customer required information at time of shipment;
• File certification hard copies and electronic copies;
• Review certification requirements and collect/develop documents are required;
• Support document control system for users to have latest version of documents;
• Develop and maintain filing system and computer database for quality and related documents and records.
• Discuss with suppliers to get correct certifications.
• Have a good knowledge of certification directives and standards globally.
• Work together with engineers to make sure the products are outstanding and according to the standards.
• Communicate with external certification offices and labs to obtain certifications.
• Follow up on expiring dates and changes for certain certifications.
– You have a higher education or equivalent through experience;
– You preferably have a first (technical) experience in a similar direction within engineering/certifications;
– You have a very good knowledge of English and Turkish;
– Certification background is a must;
– Good communication skills internally and externally;
– Good knowledge of Microsoft office software’s;
– Hands-on mentality.
Our client offers you a challenging position with a global player in rapid growth. You will have the opportunity to strengthen the anchoring in Izmir thanks to inhouse expertise and knowledge.
In exchange for your services you will receive a fixed contract of indefinite duration (39 hours per week) and a competitive gross monthly salary.