Operational Application Owner – Bremen Area (Germany)
Our client is a globally known organisation within the food industry. The company operates from 20 countries and employs some 8,500 people worldwide. Efficient, sustainable solutions combined with outstanding service are their focus.
Now the first steps are taken, our customer is looking to internalize knowledge from ERP into a Center of Excellence. In order to provide this center with the necessary knowledge and skills, our client is hiring several Application Owners to contribute to this new chapter in their growth.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will closely collaborate with your competence center colleagues to make this implementation a true success story. The competence center team will consist of master data specialists, end user support profiles, technical profiles and ERP Application Owners. These last ones will focus on the link between business and ERP.
• You will analyse issues with a relation to a variety of interfaces in the warehouse management system.
• You will provide support to key business users. As an Owner you will mainly focus on the business processes related to 1 functional domain (Finance, Operations or Integrations).
• You will be the first contact in resolving recurring problems and coordinate/dispatch the work on incoming demands.
• You will be required to take over configuration, testing and training of new features, according to provided instructions.
• You will test individual processes in the ERP rollout projects with the guided assistance of your coworkers.
• You will contribute by continuously building and improving the documentation portfolio.
• You will work with cross functional departments to resolve issues related to your domain.
In this position you will report to the Application Manager who will manage the ERP competence center.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in business domain (business administration, IT, finance, supply chain, operations…);
• You have an understanding of what ERP is and what’s it used for;
• You have a keen interest in a certain functional domain (Finance, Sales & Sourcing, Supply chain, Warehousing, Transport, …);
• Very good English speaking and writing skills. Other European languages, Dutch or German are a plus;
• You have an affinity with technology in general;
• Willingness to travel occasionally during the implementation phase;
• You have strong analytical skills;
• You are an excellent communicator;
• You have the ability to present information clearly and concisely to different levels of the organization, written and verbal;
• You have analytical and critical thinking skills;
• You are very eager to learn;
• You see change as an opportunity.
You will work for a stable and growing organisation with an international stature. You will have the opportunity to make full use of your knowledge and talents and will join a team of IT managers who always want to move forward and go the extra mile for their customers.
In return for your performance, you will receive an attractive salary package, supplemented by fringe benefits including a company car and charging card.