PLC Developer @ Izmir (Turkey)
Our client is a B2B manufacturing company active within the machinery industry. They have activities in Turkey, the US and the Middle East.
To meet their growth ambitions and investments at the knowhow center in Izmir (Turkey), we are currently looking for a PLC Developer.
You will join the engineering team of about 8 people, where together you will be responsible for further development of the brains behind the machinery.
– Designing and programming PLC controls for fully automatic devices (washing machines tumble dryers and ironers);
– Responsible for testing the controls and further operationalization of installations;
– Writing out, evaluating and adjusting procedures to test and validate prototypes;
– Follow up on field tests on prototypes and make any adjustments where deemed necessary;
– Thinking along and working out solutions to any malfunctions;
– Taking initiative when it comes to further optimization of technical processes and standards;
– Keeping the technical documentation environment and manuals up to date;
– Find and formulate solutions to problems that arise in prototypes.
– You have a higher education or are equivalent by experience;
– You preferably have a first experience in a similar direction within ICT (analyst, developer,… etc.). This is not a must – rather a nice-to-have;
– You have a hands-on mentality and possess a pragmatic approach;
– You are very good at English. Other languages are considered a plus (Turkish, Dutch,…).
Our client offers you a challenging position at a rapid growing company with worldwide branches. You will get the opportunity to strengthen the anchoring in Izmir thanks to your provided technical skills.
In exchange for your services you will receive a fixed contract of indefinite duration (39 hours workweek) and a competitive gross salary.
This is supplemented with attractive fringe benefits including: a company car, fuel card, smartphone, subscription, laptop, 6 extra days of annual leave and more.
You will also get the chance of further developing your skillset thanks to internal/external training courses.