Product Specialist Automotive @ Pioneer Europe
Pioneer is a world leading company in electronical smart technology solutions both hardware and software for the leasing, insurance and automotive business with the European HQ based in Melsele (Belgium).
As they continue to build upon their strength as hardware manufacturer they are now investing in high-growth areas such as artificial intelligence, native app development and an API-first platform to extend the further product and service offerings.
For them we oversee the recruitment off a Senior Product Specialist that will get the chance to enjoy a unique opportunity to have a big impact and work on a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, alongside with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are actively looking for a Product Professional. Ideally you have a couple of years of experience in analysis and management of consumer products and services. We are looking for somebody who looks at the automotive space and wants to make it better, a whole lot better.
• Collect market demands for future products and services by discussing with the sales Branches and by analysing the competitive landscape;
• Discuss the market demands with the product planning team at the Pioneer headquarter in Japan;
• Develop the product and services line-up plan and assist in planning the sales budget;
• Find local partners that are required to be able to execute the plan and control the contract;
• Communicate the product plan with the sales branches , Marketing team and service department.
• Ideally you have a master’s degree in design science, hardware development or business administration – or you are equivalent by level of experience;
• We are looking for somebody with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the planning and development of consumer products;
• You are pro-active and have an open mindset. You have a creative mind, and you can’t wait to share your ideas with the world;
• You have a knack for data and don’t just trust your intuition when creating new products and services. You actively participate in the gathering and analysis of customer data and Market requirements;
• You are fluent in English – they have teams all over the world, so this is a must;
• You love technology, you love mobility, you love cars.
• The opportunity to influence how people experience driving in the near future. You will be working with technologies such as mobile application services, display audio, dashcam, audio and speakers;
• A full-time job, based in Pioneer’s European HQ in Melsele;
• A very competitive compensation package, multiple extra-legal benefits and a company car;
• Remote working and flexible working hours.