Technical Product Manager
For our client, a Belgium-based company established in 2011, I’m looking for a technical product manager. They cover a whole range of Atlassian products.
There is no silver bullet for filling in the role of a technical product manager — so you decide how you will meet your responsibilities and find the best way to work with your colleagues to meet your personal and shared objectives. Your job is your job, your agenda is your agenda and your performance is assessed on what you deliver.
• Your main responsibility is to drive the evolution and the development of the whole integration platform in close cooperation with the product team
• You own the roadmap and work with the whole team towards an optimal product and market fit. You ensure that the entire world wants to use the product
• Prepare the scope of the new features by working with different internal and external stakeholders on how these features match the overall vision
• Collaborate with external vendors on helping our product expand, answering product related questions, and getting things done
• You’ll go work for a scale-up company, in a start-up function, so you’re very eager, entrepreneurial, ready to explore, experiment and build your own way, with growth in mind
• 3+ years of PO/PM background within a complex software project/product
• English B2 and higher
• Experience in setting up of the development processes
• Logical, organized and structured mindset, pro-active attitude
• At this company, they speak over 19 languages, yet the go-to language for both internal and external communication is English.
• It would be a plus if you can mention 20 IT acronyms and their meaning (such as TDD, ITIL, I18N, API,SPI, JDBC, …)
• Flexible working hours
• The opportunity to be in charge of your own agenda and to shape your job
• Working from home if you want to
• Free lunches when the office re-opens
• A competitive salary
• Extra legal benefits, when opting for a payroll contract in Belgium
• Training on demand