Technical Sales Engineer
For our client, a belgium-based company established in 2011, i’m looking for a technical sales engineer. They cover a whole range of atlassion products
Are you proud of your technical skills and do you love working with organisations to find a solution for their problem?
The client is looking for technical sales engineers to provide advice and support to their prospects and customers about their Atlassian based services and their products Exalate and Table Grid Editor.
You will be the key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice.
The tasks carried out by technical sales engineers include:
• understand customer needs and use cases;
• develop long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
• build and maintain a good technical knowledge on Jira and their add-ons;
• persuade clients that our products and services best satisfies their needs;
• provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
• work on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required;
• arrange and carrying out product training;
• prepare sales performance reports;
• meet regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
• support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
• make technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
• sustain active liaison with the development team to provide customer feedback;
• You’ll go work for a scale-up company, in a start-up function, so you’re very eager, entrepreneurial, ready to explore, experiment and build your own way, with growth in mind
• You have knowledge of the software Groovy
• You are excellent in communicating
• You are willing to travel
• At this company, they speak over 19 languages, yet the go-to language for both internal and external communication is English.
• Flexible working hours
• The opportunity to be in charge of your own agenda and to shape your job
• Working from home if you want to
• Free lunches when the office re-opens
• A competitive salary
• Extra legal benefits, when opting for a payroll contract in Belgium
• Training on demand