The Technical Cloud Project Manager is a mixed internal, external (clients and suppliers) facing role. Your responsibilities start from the moment a project is signed until the engagement is complete and the project is successful. The position is a blend of Project Manager and Cloud technologist which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Manages internal / client engagements from kick-off to delivery;
• Monitors project dates, tasks, hours spent, risks, blockers & customer satisfaction throughout the project life cycle;
• Identifies scope changes from the original plan or agreement and escalates to the management team;
• Works directly with vendors and other departments to ensure project success;
• Facilitates meetings and other communication, status reporting and takes meeting notes; Manages internal customer expectations and meets clients face to face as needed
• Seeks ongoing process improvements;
• Reviews Project hours, Reports for accuracy and detail, correct projects where necessary and sets limits prior to deliver on time, within scope and budget.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in ICT, Engineering or Computer Engineering or similar;
- Preferably plus 5 years of Technical Project Management / Engagement Management experience;
- Software Development background for example Java, Devops knowledge and experience;
- Understanding of infrastructure and cloud technologies is an absolute must, AWS knowledge preferred;
- Proficient in Project Scheduling and Project Life cycle best practices
- Organized and motivated team player, with the ability to manage multiple projects while paying close attention to detail
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence and other project management tools, Scrum/Agile methodology
- Open to changing environment, evolving and new businesses and with an out-of-the-box thinking to solve complex problems in an efficient and professional manner;
- Strong communication skills in English, every other extra language can be an asset.
We offer you a permanent position within an international vibrant environment with the opportunity to participate in the development of new groundbreaking technological solutions across multiple industries, alongside some of the brightest minds in the cloud.
Interested? Please address your cv and motivation to Mrs. Evie Dries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nog vragen? Neem contact op met Evie.Dries@atrecruitment.be