As a CLOUD TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER you will the subject matter expert on the hybrid Cloud environment. You will join a team of 8 co-workers and you will report your actions to the cloud solution architect.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Functioning as the main key stakeholder for all Microsoft related projects (SAAS, PAAS, etc.);
• Installing, monitoring and maintaining of software that runs on the cloud environment and on the ships;
• Assisting and empowering end-users so they are independently able to use applications and build their own environment for reporting;
• Operating Powerapps with basic programming language through Powershell, .NET,… (experience with these technologies are not a must);
• Keeping yourself up to date with the latest technology models (like Office 365, Azure, Maxsoft, Devops with containers and ships,…).
- Bachelors or Master in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Fascination with cloud/hybrid technologies is of course very desirable;
- Interest or knowledge of governing software, IT security and Microsoft focus relatable subjects;
- Strong communication skills and interests in wide ranges of professional growth opportunities;
Together with your fellow engineers you will have a challenging position with corresponding responsibilities. You will engage in an internationally well known working environment and you will be offered a wide range of personal and career-wise growth possibilities. You get the opportunity to develop your skills further through courses and other trainings.
You will receive and excellent remuneration package including interesting extralegal advantages.
Nog vragen? Neem contact op met Florence.Carlier@atrecruitment.be