- Perform Big Data Analytics to meet business requirements and use statistical, mathematical, and predictive modelling skills to build a comprehensive platform for data analysis;
- Use a broad spectrum of BI tools including visualization, Excel;
- Integrate data sets and work with multiple systems to extract and use data for deeper analysis;
- Work in a Hadoop environment with Hive querying skills;
- Building data models using programming languages and scripts for example R.
- You have an understanding of and skills for Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling, and Hypothesis Testing;
- Extensive experience with statistical analysis and hands-on experience of R to develop statistical models;
- Experience in working in a Hadoop environment (Cloudera, Apache, …), MapReduce and Pig and Hive;
- Advanced skills/expertise in data mining, text mining or distributed computing;
- Proficiency at transforming data, data classification and translations, as well as resolving data quality, data linkages and data cleansing issues.
Excellent salary conditions and fringe benefits.
Interested? Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Nog vragen? Neem contact op met Evie.Dries@atrecruitment.be