As an ETL Developer you will be part of a driven team whereby, depending on your experience, your responsibilities will be:
- Designing and updating of the data models with both a functional and a technical intake.
- Developing and maintaining ETL workflows and mappings; creating procedures and packages to meet the ETL requirements (including testing)
- Analyzing the requirements and the impact of changes on existing ETL processes
- Testing, debugging and tuning data integration processes
- Sharing knowledge and working in close collaboration with the architect as well as the business
- At least 2 years of experience as an ETL Developer.
- Having a strong experience in SQL is a must
- Having knowledge of Data warehouse concepts and tools on a minimum level
- You are familiar with Agile development
- Being bilingual Dutch-French is a big plus else being fluent in Dutch/English or French/English.
- You love to analyze and think-out-of-the box and come with constructive solutions.
- Good communication skills as you will interact a lot with the business
- You are willing to work in various fields and keep up to date with technological developments in the market.
A competitive salary package, including:
- Flexible working hours,
- Home working facilities,
- An easily accessible office based in center of Brussels,
- Meal vouchers,
- Hospital insurance,
- Pension insurance plan,
- Bonus system
- Additional vacation days;
- A challenging function where there is room for growth and personal development.
Nog vragen? Neem contact op met Illias.Rottier@atrecruitment.be