- Manage the day-to-day interactions with prospective clients (follow up on inbound demands no cold calling);
- Deliver feedback off the customer requirements to the product planning & commercial teams;
- Work closely together with the global commercial team to respond to tenders & prepare business proposals;
- Work in closely together with the product planning team to prepare product-marketing
- Attend fairs & conferences, demonstrating new and existing solutions & maintaining the pipeline of new contacts in the business field.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree with a first experience in B2B business development, preferably within the Telematics industry or with Enterprise software solutions;
- Comfortable with technology & selling technical solutions;
- An international outlook;
- Very good English knowledge both written and spoken (working language). Any other languages can be an asset (German, French or Italian).
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
We offer you a solid permanent position within an international vibrant environment with the opportunity to participate in the development of new groundbreaking technological solutions.
Interested? Please address your cv and motivation to Mrs. Evie Dries: email@example.com
Nog vragen? Neem contact op met Florence.Carlier@atrecruitment.be