You work in the shared service center in Brussels (Machelen). Together with other IT colleagues you support all software applications for users in Europe. You will support users by ensuring IT applications are operating effectively, users are trained and understand how to use applications effectively, business problems and opportunities are addressed with applications.
As a generalist, you will assist in the implementation and maintenance of applications. All existing business applications are in scope, but special focus will be required for document & knowledge management system (Microsoft Sharepoint) and ERP system (Yardi).
Because you support all Europe offices, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to the different offices across Europe (25% travel).
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You have experience in functional software support and/or training.
- You have knowledge of MS Sharepoint and ERP systems.
- You have very good communication skills in English.
- You are a good communicator, flexible, accurate and responsible.
- You’re willing to travel up to 25% (2 days a week).
You’ll work for a state-of-the-art multinational company. You work in a comfortable office environment with enthusiast colleagues. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and to travel abroad. There’s an attractive salary package with interesting benefits and company car.
Nog vragen? Neem contact op met Jan.Goesaert@atrecruitment.be