IT System Engineer – 3D Printing – Leuven
Our client is a dynamic and leading enterprise, specialized in 3D Printing of metal components. Their headquarters are based in Leuven and not only a technology developer but also a technology user. This makes them a strong innovation partner for clients in the industrial, medical and dental sector. They are looking for an IT System Engineer for their office in Leuven (BE).
As a member of the IT team, you’ll help to lay out the foundation for tomorrow’s IT experience. The key focus is ensuring the delivery of a modern global system infrastructure by installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading, supporting, and optimizing server related hardware and software. As a System Engineer you are accountable for driving results in the fast-paced environment. You’ll be part of a dynamic and international infrastructure team. You will report to the IT Manager EMEA, located in Leuven.
Some of your responsibilities are:
• Actively think, write and execute an overall strategy/roadmap concerning licensing, hard- and software including reporting and lifecycle management;
• Work closely with the Helpdesk team to assist in troubleshooting, finding root causes and provide advance technical support;
• Provide technical ownership on projects and solutions within a larger business context;
• Establish and maintain project and system documentation;
• Work in an hybrid environment (Azure/AWS);
• Manage relation with internal and external stakeholders across the organization.
• You have around 5 years of experience as a System or Network Engineer;
• Experience working in a Windows environment (O365, Microsoft OS, Active Directory, Azure);
• Working knowledge of general networking technologies;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• You are proactive and can take leadership on major changes;
• You speak English fluently.
• A challenging job in a young and dynamic team
• You get to work in a high-tech environment
• A competitive salary and additional non-statutory benefits e.g. company car, insurances,…
• Career opportunities in a global company with exponential growth.