System Engineer Security (100% remote or Hybrid)
Our client is a globally known organization within the food products market. The company operates from 20 countries and employs over 8.500 people worldwide. Sustainable solutions in combination with excellent service are their main priority.
In their Infrastructure team different technologies are managed by a small team of 6 specialised system engineers, e.g. network specialists, telecommunication specialists, Office 365 specialists, …
We are currently looking for a System Engineer with a strong interest and/or experience in security operations to specialise in these domains as a lead engineer.
• Manage infrastructure on a daily basis;
• Follow up of alerts of the security systems and logs;
• Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement;
• Logging of incidents in ServiceNow;
• Follow up and resolving of incidents (3rd line);
• Assist in the implementation of security related solutions;
• Follow up of the evolutions in the given domains, compare and suggest solutions
• Is, when on call, the contact person for the SOC in case of incidents of Priority 1;
• Is, during office hours the contact person for the SOC in case of incidents;
• Take part of the 24/24 7/7 on call service together with the other members in the Center of Excellence;
• Take the role of project manager for some security related projects.
• 3-4 years of experience in a role as system engineer, ideally in a significantly sized organisation supporting 200+ networked PCs in an international environment;
• Good level of technical skills, troubleshooting basic ICT infrastructure issues with hardware, software & networking;
• Intrigued by the cyber security technologies and following the evolutions in that domain closely;
• In depth knowhow about AD and AD Servers;
• Good inter-personal skills: diplomatic and able to inspire user confidence;
• Ability to determine appropriate work priorities and manage workload effectively.
You will work for a stable and growing organization with international prestige. You will get the opportunity to use your knowledge and talents to the fullest and will be part of a team that always wants to move forward and go the extra mile for their customers.
You will receive an attractive salary package complemented by a package of fringe benefits that will be personally measured based on your experience.
You get the opportunity to work 100% remote or in a hybrid working structure.